The Paul Taylor Dance Co. at New York City Center, accompanied by PRO.
In addition to its own programs, the Orchestra also offers a wide variety of custom services for organizations and individuals:
- Live music for corporate events, fundraisers, and private parties.
- Consultations and research.
- Music for theater and dance productions (“shows”).
- Recording for television, video, and motion picture projects.
- Workshops, lectures, and demonstations.
- Soundscape installations for museums and theme parks.
- Licensing of existing PRO recordings.
- Score rentals.
- Antique phonograph machine exhibitions.
- Radio broadcasts (live and recorded).
Among our hundreds of clients are the Walt Disney Co., the Philadelphia Orchestra Gala, BMW, The New York Times, IBM, the U.S. National Park Service, HBO, the Smithsonian Institution, Turner Classic Movies, South Street Seaport Museum, the City of Las Vegas, and many more…
For free information please call (570) 524-9511 or email [email protected]. We look forward to discussing your ideas…
Paragon recording a soundtrack for a video project.
SPECIAL EVENTS & CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS:
The Orchestra also creates customized programs for special events, Centennials, celebrations, and holidays. With over 20,000 historic scores covering every musical style popular from the Civil War era to the Jazz Age, and with the acclaimed American music expert (and showman) Rick Benjamin in charge – we have the power and experience to custom-build programs especially for your venue, event, or theme. Your imagination is the only limit! Our client list over 30 years ranges from billion-dollar entertainment conglomerates to major performing arts centers and museums to small non-profit groups (and everything in-between). Call us with your ideas for a free consultation: (570) 524-9511, or email [email protected]
© Paragon Ragtime Orchestra, Inc. All rights reserved.